SBH Home Workout: 30-Minute Arms & Cardio
This 30-minute arm and cardio workout will increase your upper body strength and endurance.
Follow the workout with my guidance or complete the exercises below for the listed amount of rounds (sets) and repetitions.
- 1 set of dumbbells (5-20 pound range) OR any weighted items like canned goods, half gallon jugs, etc.
- Knee Push-Ups: 15 reps
- Mountain Climbers: 50 reps
- Dumbbell Row & Kickback: 20 reps
- Walkout Burpee: 15 reps
- Plank Shoulder Taps: 20 reps
- Squat Kicks: 30 reps (15 per side)
- Commandos: 30 reps (15 per side)
- Dumbbell Reverse Fly: 20 reps
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WORKOUT
Complete the circuit of exercises for a total of 3 rounds (sets) or follow along to the workout video at the top of this page!
Did this workout challenge you?! Let me know in the comments.
For a more challenging routine, try this 60-minute Glute & Hamstring at-home workout!
Design your workout routine using My Strong.Bold.Healthy Workout Plan and get a FREE week of workouts!
Sign up for your FREE Mini-Meal Plan!