SBH 10-Minute Beginner Abs
Doing something is better than nothing – even if it is just for 10-minutes.
If you want to begin to strengthen your abs and you’re not sure where to start, then do this Strong.Bold.Healthy 10-minute Ab Workout.
These beginner ab exercises can be done at home using a mat or soft surface and a chair. Follow along as I lead you through 4 simple movements to target your core.
Get the workout below!
- Bent Knee Reverse Crunch: 15 reps
- Toe Touches: 15 reps
- Dead Bugs: 20 reps (10 per side)
- Incline Plank: 30 second hold
For a challenge, make these modifications to each exercise…
- Straight Leg Reverse Crunch: 15 reps (extend your legs straight out to hover above the floor before bringing your knees towards your chest for a reverse crunch)
- Weighted Toe Touches: 15 reps (hold onto a dumbbell or other weighted object to crunch up)
- Extended Leg Dead Bugs: 20 reps (extend your legs straight out and tap your heel to the ground)
- Floor Plank: 30 second hold (plank with your elbows and forearms on the floor)
Did you finish the workout? How did you do? Let me know in the comments!
Complement this workout with a 20-Minute Beginner’s Lower Body Workout!
Design your workout routine using My Strong.Bold.Healthy Workout Plan and get a FREE week of workouts!
Sign up for your FREE Mini-Meal Plan!