9 Home Exercises to Tone Your Glutes & Hamstrings
So when the gym closed (thanks COVID-19), my home became my gym and the only equipment I have to work with are a few dumbbells and resistance bands.
Recently my workouts have been short-lived (lasting no more than 40 minutes) and I haven’t felt like my strong self, so I designed this 60-minute at-home workout to target 2 primary areas of the body: Glutes and hamstrings.
Each exercise below will strengthen, tighten and tone your backside and I guarantee you’ll be feeling it tomorrow.
- 10 to 20 lb. Dumbbells (optional)
- 1 Resistance Band (optional)
- 1 Sturdy Chair
- 1 Hand Towel
- Glute Hip Thrusts: 15 reps x 15-30 lbs. dumbbell
- Romanian Deadlift (RDL): 15 reps x 20-40 lbs.
- Single Leg Glute Bridge: 15 reps per side
- Bridge March: 30 reps
- Fire Hydrant: 20 reps per side
- Donkey Kicks: 15 reps per side
- Bridge & Pry: 30 reps x heavy resistance band
- Single Leg Squat: 12 reps per side x 10-20 lb. dumbbell
- Slider Leg Curl: 15 reps per side
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WORKOUT
Complete the circuit of exercises for a total of 6 rounds (sets) or follow along to the workout video at the top of this page!
Post in the comments if you want to see more workouts like this!
To complement this 60-minute at-home lower body workout, click here for a Low Impact Arms & Cardio workout that also uses a chair!
Design your workout routine using My Strong.Bold.Healthy Workout Plan and get a FREE week of workouts!
Sign up for your FREE Mini-Meal Plan!