The gym has always been my place to escape, clear my mind, strengthen my body and gain confidence.
So when the gym closed (thanks COVID-19), my home became my gym and the only equipment I have to work with are a few dumbbells and resistance bands.
Recently my workouts have been short-lived (lasting no more than 40 minutes) and I haven’t felt like my strong self, so I designed this 60-minute at-home workout to target 2 primary areas of the body: Glutes and hamstrings.
Each exercise below will strengthen, tighten and tone your backside and I guarantee you’ll be feeling it tomorrow.
- 10 to 20 lb. Dumbbells (optional)
- 1 Resistance Band (optional)
- 1 Sturdy Chair
- 1 Hand Towel
- Glute Hip Thrusts: 15 reps x 15-30 lbs. dumbbell
- Romanian Deadlift (RDL): 15 reps x 20-40 lbs.
- Single Leg Glute Bridge: 15 reps per side
- Bridge March: 30 reps
- Fire Hydrant: 20 reps per side
- Donkey Kicks: 15 reps per side
- Bridge & Pry: 30 reps x heavy resistance band
- Single Leg Squat: 12 reps per side x 10-20 lb. dumbbell
- Slider Leg Curl: 15 reps per side
HOW TO COMPLETE THE WORKOUT
Complete the circuit of exercises for a total of 6 rounds (sets) or follow along to the workout video at the top of this page!
Post in the comments if you want to see more workouts like this!